TAX DAY IS APRIL 18, 2023
The following forms have arrived from the IRS and are available while supplies last. Forms can be found on the 2nd floor by the photocopier.
Federal 1040 — U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Federal 1040 SR — U.S. Individual Income Tax Return For Seniors
- Federal 1040 Instruction Booklet
- Illinois 1040 Form
- Illinois 1040 Instruction Booklet
Visit IRS.gov for a variety of online resources and tax help including tax forms, instructions and publications, and online payment options.
Illinois tax forms can be found here or you can visit tax.illinios.gov for more information on filing your taxes online and checking your Illinois tax refund status.
To order paper copies of forms, instructions, and publications, directly, go to IRS.gov or call 800-829-3676.
Tax preparation help may be available, depending upon eligibility. The following are sites for tax preparation assistance.
- Triton College: Call 708.456.0300 ext. 3895. Interviews will be conducted to determine eligibility.
- AARP Tax Aid offers a virtual and on-site preparation locator.
- Locate an open Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site near you using the VITA Locator Tool or call 800.906.9887.
- Ladder Up’s Tax Assistance Program (TAP) sites serve families earning up to $60,000 and individuals earning up to $32,000 per year.