You can now pick up physical materials from your library with our curbside service. You will receive a notification by email that your holds are ready for pick up. Your items will be checked out to you and appear in your online account before you pick them up. If we don’t have an email for you, you will receive a phone call. We ask that you try to pick up your holds in a timely manner, as our space is limited. Items from other libraries are not available at this time.
We appreciate your patience. For everyone’s safety, a limited number of staff are in the building at any time. Services may take a little longer than usual.
Pick Out Materials
- Place items on hold using the catalog or the SWAN APP.
- Staff will notify you when your items are ready.
- PLEASE wait until notification before coming to the Library.
- Call us Monday-Thursday, 1-7 PM, Friday and Saturday, 11 AM-5 PM, at 708.366.5205.
- Holds will be available the next day.
- Email us 24/7 at email@example.com
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 1-7 PM, Friday and Saturday, 11 AM-5 PM.
- Items will be checked out on your account and held for seven days after notification.
- Park in one of the numbered spaces in the northwest corner of the Roosevelt Middle School north parking lot next to the library.
- Call 708-366-5205, ext.304 or text the number on the sign to let us know you’re here. We will need your name and space number.
- Open your trunk. (If you need to exit your car, please do so and return to your vehicle before library staff arrive.)
- Staff will place bagged items in and close your trunk.
Walking or biking? No problem! Simply come to the tent located outside of the front entrance and call or text the number on the sign. A staff member will bring out your bagged items and place them on the table for you.
Returns: Please return all items to the drive-through book drop in the Roosevelt Middle School south parking lot or to the walk-up book drop in the library garden. (Any oversize items that won’t fit in the book drop should be kept at home for now.) Your materials will be placed in quarantine for 3 days before they will be checked in.
STAFF CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS AT CURBSIDE