Priority 1: Engage with our Community
Offer library programs and services to promote strong connections with our patrons and our community.
- Actively engage with community groups in support of shared goals.
- Promote and provide for local opportunities for civic engagement and discourse.
- Demonstrate the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion within our collections and programs.
- Adopt policies and internal operating procedures that reflect equitable practices.
Priority 2: Foster Learning and Personal Growth
Support the lifelong learning goals of all patrons and stimulate enjoyment of reading, listening, and viewing through our Library’s collections, programs, and services.
- Support families with early literacy offerings so that young children arrive at kindergarten ready for formal learning.
- Stimulate enjoyment of reading, listening, and viewing for school age children (5-18) through collections, services, and programs.
- Support adults in their enjoyment of reading, lifelong learning, and skill development through collections, services, and programs.
Priority 3: Optimize Space
Make effective use of our library building, garden, and online presence to deliver library services and support the needs of our community.
- Maximize existing spaces to meet user needs.
- Improve patron enjoyment of our spaces through enhancements that our budget will allow.
- Build a strong online presence that connects the library to the community.