As a River Forest Public Library patron, you have access to museum passes with your RFPL card. RFPL participates in the Museum Adventure Pass program, which grants free or reduced admission or other discounts to Chicago area museums and attractions, including the Brookfield Zoo, Cantigny Park, Legoland Discovery Center, and the Chicago Botanic Gardens.
- River Forest card holders, age 14 and up with cards in good standing (non-expired cards with less than $10 in fines) may check out passes.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period.
- The Library has 4 passes to each of the participating museums, and the passes are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The passes are valid for 7 days from the date of checkout. While you may call the Library to check pass availability, staff members cannot reserve passes or check them out over the phone. Visit the Children’s Services Desk or Adult and Teen Services Desk in person to checkout a pass.
- Passes may not be duplicated, are non-transferrable, must be used by the person checking out the pass, and may only be used once.
- You may be asked for photo identification and your RFPL card to gain admission to the participating museum.
Have a wonderful visit!